Home » Tag Archives: draw units

Tag Archives: draw units

Big game draw permit application period continues through June 24

NGPC news release logo

Residents and nonresidents may apply for a draw status Nebraska deer permit in two mule deer conservation areas through June 24. In 2022, the Platte Mule Deer Conservation Area and the Frenchman MDCA are the only deer permits in the drawing. A preference point may be purchased in lieu of participating in the drawing. Residents and eligible landowners also may apply for a firearm or muzzleloader antelope permit, and elk applicants may apply for a general elk permit. An antelope …

Read More »

Big game draw unit application deadline is June 28

NGPC Latest News logo

LINCOLN, Neb. – Hunters have until June 28 to apply for 2019 Nebraska big game draw permits. Residents and nonresidents may apply for one deer permit, residents may apply for one elk permit, and residents and eligible landowners may apply for one antelope permit. The draw permit units are: Deer – Republican Mule Deer, Platte Mule Deer Conservation Area and Frenchman Mule Deer Conservation Area units; Antelope – all firearm and muzzleloader units; Elk – all units. Paper applications must …

Read More »