With miles of winding rivers, wide-open vistas and wildlife from border to border, Nebraska is a photographer’s paradise. We’d like you to share your visions of Nebraska with us through the 2022 Nebraskaland Magazine Photo Contest. Online photo entries can be posted through 11:59 p.m. CST on Jan. 1, 2023.
Simply post your photography on Instagram using the hashtag: #nebraskaland2022
For a complete list of rules, continue below.
How to Enter
How to Enter
Post your photography on Instagram using the hashtag #nebraskaland2022 in the text portion of your post.
If selected as a finalist, photographs must be in digital JPEG or JPG formats and have a resolution of at least 8 megapixels to be made available upon request. Images not meeting this standard may be disqualified from the Contest at the judges’ sole discretion.
Entries containing a watermark will not be accepted.
The deadline online photo entries is 11:59 p.m. CST on Jan. 1, 2023.
- Wildlife — wild mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, fish, arthropods
- Scenic — in which landmarks, scenery or inanimate objects are prominent
- Recreation — people enjoying the outdoors through hunting, fishing, hiking, backpacking, skiing or other outdoor activities
- Flora — wildflowers, foliage, fruiting bodies or other parts of plants
Note: Entrants need not choose a category. Judges will categorize all entries.
Do not send: Prints, transparencies, negatives, subscription orders, checks or correspondence.
Number of entries: Entrants may submit as many images as they wish.
Winning entries will be announced in the March 2023 issue of Nebraskaland Magazine. Select entries will be shared on the Nebraskaland Instagram and Facebook pages, as well as in the magazine.
- First-, second-, and third-place prizes will be awarded in all categories.