With miles of winding rivers, wide-open vistas and wildlife from border to border, Nebraska is a photographer’s paradise.
We’d like you to share your visions of Nebraska with us through the 2019 Nebraskaland Magazine Photo Contest. Simply enter on Instagram using the hashtag: #nebraskaland2019
For a complete list of rules, continue below.
- Wildlife — wild mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, fish, arthropods
- Scenic — in which landmarks, scenery or inanimate objects are prominent
- Recreation — people enjoying the outdoors through hunting, fishing, hiking, backpacking, skiing or other outdoor activities
- Flora — wildflowers, foliage, fruiting bodies or other parts of plants
Note: Entrants need not choose a category. Judges will categorize all entries.
Do not send: Prints, transparencies, negatives, subscription orders, checks or correspondence.
Number of entries: Entrants may submit as many images as they wish but may only place in one category.
Winning entries will be announced in the January 2020 issue of Nebraskaland Magazine. Select entries will be shared on the Nebraskaland Instagram and Facebook pages, as well as in the magazine.
- First, second, and third place prizes will be awarded in all categories.
How to Enter
How to Enter
Enter on Instagram using the hashtag: #nebraskaland2019
If selected as a finalist, photographs must be in digital JPEG or JPG formats and have a resolution of at least 8 megapixels to be made available upon request. Images not meeting this standard may be disqualified from the Contest at the judges’ sole discretion. Entries containing a watermark will not be accepted.
Online photo entries can be posted from now until 11:59 pm CST on November 24, 2019.