Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
• 2 northern pike fillets, boneless
• 4 slices of prosciutto
• 2 tablespoons of pesto
• Freshly cracked pepper
• 1 tablespoon of olive oil
• Lemon wedges
1. Cut each pike fillet in half to make 4 pieces. Spread pesto on one side of each piece. Sprinkle freshly cracked pepper on top.
2. Roll each piece of fish and carefully wrap with a slice of prosciutto. Secure with two toothpicks.
3. Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over medium high. Carefully cook each piece of fish to brown the prosciutto on all sides. You can remove the toothpicks halfway to three-quarters of the way through cooking when the rolls can hold their shape. Cook until the pike is cooked through.
4. Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Recipe sponsored by Walleye Direct.